FBN Holdings Plc. is the non-operating financial holding company of one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in Africa. A truly diversified financial services Group that offers a broad range of products and services, including commercial banking, merchant banking and asset management and insurance to millions of customers. FBNHoldings oversees business groups that collaborate to deliver innovative financial solutions.
- FBNHoldings is the non-operating holding company of First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank), a commercial bank with operations in 10 countries.
- The Merchant Banking and Asset Management business of FBNHoldings, comprises FBNQuest Merchant Bank Limited, FBNQuest Capital Limited, FBNQuest Trustees Limited, FBNQuest Capital Asset Management Limited, FBNQuest Funds Limited and FBNQuest Securities Limited.
- The Insurance business offers bespoke advisory and brokerage services to the Group’s captive businesses and other customers.
- The bank and the non-bank subsidiaries of the holding company operate in Nigeria, as well as through overseas branches, subsidiaries and representative offices.
- The biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings; A leading life and general insurance underwriter;
- A rich history on the Nigerian Stock Exchange from 1971 and specifically as FBNHoldings since November 2012;
- Fastest growing USSD (*894#) banking service in Nigeria and the only bank to have completed 100+million transactions on electronic banking channels;
- Achieved a milestone of 1 million active users on First mobile application.
- 9,099 employees across the Group;
- Over 12.4million active customer accounts;
- 875 business locations; and
- 2,779 ATMs and 7,048 POS terminals.
To be the leading African financial services provider delivering innovative solutions.
To provide the best financial services possible.
Maximise shareholder value through a diversified portfolio focused on putting customer “First“
To be the undisputed leader in every business we choose to participate in, delivering superior returns to our shareholders.
OUR CORE VALUES
Innovation, Integrity, Respect, Customer Centricity and Sustainability